P
Local time
4:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, you spoke your mind. Sometimes we do appreciate bubbly girls... at least here. In real life, laughing too much can be annoying.

People here are friendlier :p
    Yep, Min's her BFF. "XDD" is an emoticon that basically... defines her. You rarely see her speaking without adding "XDD"

Eh... I'm not so sure, but I think she's likable among both the boys and girls.
    Yeah... except in real life, she talks with Min the most. You're... a little different from her. At least I don't see a bunch of "XDD"s

And who might that stalker be?
    DQ is the name she previously had before changing it, and people are accustomed with that name, so yeah. Kinda the same reason why I'm called "Nelthy"

It's sometimes easier to make friends on the internet than in real life... it's the same thing with me. I'm kind of a loner in real life as well, but I have a decent amount of friends here. So yeah, small wonder why she had many friends.
    Oh, I've heard about you from her. Aren't you her sister? Mention her name so that I won't get confused ^^

And no, I'm not her boyfriend. I'm too young to be one... so I'll be more comfortable with "younger brother" or something like that. Yeah, she calls me Nelthy-kun from time to time.
    Message from Form11ess 5hot: Hey, guys XDD This is Form11ess 5hot. I'm Phantom Thief Kid's older sister. Yeah - I didn't know my sister decided to join bmgf, and I heard it caused confusion on whether this is my sock or not cuz she joined not long after I requested the ban. I assure you - she's joined on her own, and I'm writing this message through her only for this time to you guys so this can clarify things up. Sorry for causing trouble to the staff, and I hope you give her a nice welcome :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom